2 POINT BORE GAUGES
These dedicated gauges are made to order to suit specific application. Send us your requirements and we can assess the most effective solution for your project.
- Precision measuring heads, through and blind bore
- TiN coated bodies, carbide measuring contacts
- Wide 6 to 280mm range
The gauges are supplied complete with setting masters and UKAS certificates.
3 POINT BORE GAUGES
These gauges come in a wide variety of operating ranges and are supplied complete with setting masters and UKAS certificates.
- Wide 2 to 300mm range
- Analogue, digital, pistol grip
- Carbide anvils
- Special designs available for threads, grooves, deep bores, etc
xt extreme digital bore gauges
- Class-leading quality, reliability and accuracy
- IP65-rated for full protection in shop floor environments
- Ranges from 2 to 300mm
- Advanced electronic display
GO / NO GO GAUGES
The ubiqutous Go/NoGo gauging system is the simplest and often most effective way of checking hole and shaft sizes. Available as:
- Plain cylindrical plug gauges:0.2mm to 250mm
- Setting rings: 1.5mm to 200mm, Class XX and Class X
We offer two levels of service : Standard Delivery within 3-4 weeks and FastTrak for urgent jobs.
UKAS Certificates are available with all these gauges. All gauges are supplied in through-hardened toolsteel and some products are available in ceramic or tungsten carbide.
These gauges are custom built. Send us your design documentation or specifications and we can assess the optimum solution for your application.
- Multi-bore and taper heads
- Analogue and digital indicators, displays and probes
- Centring holders, stands, depth stops, extensions, fixtures and adapters
- Chamfer and slot gauges
- Crankshaft thrust face gauges UKAS Certificates are available with all these gauges